Divorce in Thailand
(If all required documents are available)
We are happy to advise and assist you in the desire to get divorced here in Thailand.
- In most cases this is only possible when the marriage between a Swiss and a Thai was registered in Thailand.
- If the marriage took place in Switzerland, getting divorced in Thailand is only possible when the marriage was also registered with the Thai authorities in Thailand.
- Another requirement is that both parties agree to the divorce and to the compensation of the wife. Further on, a divorce convention written in two languages is needed.
- 4. If children resulted out of the marriage, the future custody and the corresponding alimony payment has to be agreed in advance.
Afterwards, the divorce documents need to get translated into German and submitted to the Swiss Embassy.
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Included in our Service Package are:
- The entire administrative preparation and scheduling including the divorce convention in two languages (German or English and Thai)
- The official divorce with the associated documents at the district office plus the translation costs for all required documents.
Full Service Package “Divorce“: *from CHF 980.-
*Not included is VAT 7%